Cooking Lake Aviation is excited to introduce our newest program, the Accelerated Instructor Rating Course. With increasing demand for Flight Training services, CLA is offering prospective Instructors an opportunity to jump start their career as a pilot. This program is designed to train new Instructors to the Transport Canada standard efficiently and effectively, with the end goal an offer of employment.
- Course Length: September 3 (Updated) – December 20, 2019 (Monday – Friday)
- Ground School & Flying Components
- Ground School: 9:00 – 12:00 (8 Weeks)
- Flight Training: 12:00 – 16:00 (12 Weeks)
- Successful completion of the program will result in an offer of employment at Cooking Lake Aviation as a class 4 instructor starting January 2019, subject to a 3 month probation.
- Student loans are available up to the maximum amount of $15,000 once enrolled.
- Total Course Cost: $10,850 + GST
Course Pre Requisites:
- Commercial Pilot License
- Note: Students must have their CPL completed before applying for student loans for the program.
- Students who are close to CPL completion and plan on pursuing an Instructor Rating may begin the program with the Ground School portion.