Your journey to a job in the skies begins online with Commercial Pilot Ground School!
Cooking Lake Aviation has developed an Online CPL Ground School designed & intended to prepare you in order to successfully pass the Transport Canada Commercial License Written Exam (CPAER).
Remember, you can join our ground school at any point and the online class is valid for 365 consecutive calendar days from any computer or device for one user.
Pre Requisites To Take The Course:
- A Private Pilot License
Pre Requisites To Write the Transport Canada CPAER Exam:
- Candidates must hold a PPL
- A valid Category 1 medical
- A minimum of 100 hours total flying time
- Successful Completion of CPL Ground School
- A letter of recommendation
Transport Canada issued Study & Reference Guide for the Commercial Written Exam can be found Here