Are you studying for your Transport Canada Instrument Rating (INRAT) written exam?
Cooking Lake Aviation has teamed up with INRAT Exam Prep to offer students a new course designed to work at your own pace in preparation for the INRAT Exam.
Structured Content: With over 30 hours of course content, INRAT Exam Prep breaks down each tested concept with real world examples & formulas that you can work through at your own pace.
Private Student Community: Ask questions, discuss course content & concepts with fellow students & instructors.
Slide Specific Discussion Forums: Discuss topics and questions pertaining to slide specific content!
Instructor Office Hours: Easily schedule a Zoom office hour with one of our Instructors pertaining to the INRAT material or just anything aviation related!
Audio & Video Lectures: Regularly updated to represent the latest INRAT exam content.
Practice Exams: Test your theory & practical knowledge with 8 customized practice exams totaling 350 questions.
Study Resources: Downloadable PDF resources designed to assist you in studying & preparing.
Formula Sheets: INRAT specific formula sheets containing all applicable formulas.
Optimized For Mobile: Enjoy working through the course “on the go” from your mobile device!
24 Hour Instructor Reply Guarantee: Our Instructors consistently monitor our discussion forums, student community & emails to ensure your success.
You will obtain the following measurable skills & knowledge after completion of this course:
1. Obtain the required knowledge and skills to successfully pass the Transport Canada INRAT examination & obtain your Instrument Rating.
2. Develop a firm understanding of the departure, enroute & arrival phases of flight & associated procedures when operating an aircraft under Instrument Flight Rules.
3. Confidently plan, file & operate an IFR flight plan using applicable routings, plates & navigational aids.
4. Be able to understand & interpret weather maps, charts & approach & departure plates.
5. Gain an awareness to typical meteorological conditions including associated risks, hazards & commonalities when operating in IMC conditions.